Service Update - 28 July 2021
The Victor Harbor Public Library is open to the public - with some restrictions.
Masks are mandatory in the Library for visitors and staff.
Online Services can still be accessed
The library has a wide range of online resources, including:
- Libby – for eBooks and eAudiobooks
- BorrowBox – another eBook and eAudiobook option is BorrowBox. BorrowBox is being trialled by the South Australian Public Library Network from April 1, 2021 and runs until the end of September 2021.
- Pressreader – for digital magazines and digital newspapers. Click for help guide
- LinkedIn Learning – an online library of thousands of digital training videos
- Libraries SA App – you can browse our library items online and place holds. Our monthly New items list is a good place to start browsing for items you may want to place holds on
If you require any help accessing these online services, call 8551 0730 if you need assistance accessing these services.