The City of Victor Harbor is looking for an energetic finance professional to join its dynamic and vibrant team.
The Management Accountant reports to the Director Corporate and Customer Service and is responsible for collating and assisting in the preparation and presentation of budget and budget reviews, long term financial planning, new initiative and impact analysis, and budget training and process improvement.
We are looking for someone who:
- possesses relevant qualifications in an appropriate accounting discipline
- is confident in presenting complex and varied financial advice and data to all levels of management
- can prepare annual budgets, quarterly budget and monthly financial management reports; assist in the development and review of long term financial planning; monitor compliance with applicable legislation, accounting standards and Council policies and procedures
- possesses an eye for detail, compliance and accuracy
- has incredible time management, problem solving and communication skills.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 2 October 2020.