COVID-19 Response

For the latest updates on the City of Victor Harbor's response to COVID-19 click here

Dismiss alert


Do I need Demolition Approval?

Before you can demolish any buildings, you need demolition approval from Council. If the property is heritage listed (local or state), you will also need to apply for Development Plan Consent.

What information must I include with my Demolition Application?

The following forms and documents are required for a Demolition Application:

These documents, once completed, can be lodged via either email, fax or directly at Council's Office.