Agribusiness Survey Competition Guidelines
How do I enter the draw to WIN a consultation with FPAG?
Complete an online or hardcopy survey and you will automatically go into the draw to win a consultation with FPAG. Terms and conditions apply as per below.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. The competition is open to residents of Victor Harbor with the exception of employees and Elected Members of Victor Harbor Council.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020agribusinesssurvey.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be midnight on Friday, 14 February 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
The City of Victor Harbor reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
The City of Victor Harbor is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prizes are as follows: one consultation with FPAG.
The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
The prize is subject to availability and the City of Victor Harbor reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Council administration.
The winner will be notified via the phone number provided within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The City of Victor Harbor will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The City of Victor Harbor’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material relating to the Victor Harbor Visitor Survey.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.