For detailed information on submitting a Development Application please click here or phone 08 8551 0570.
To notify Council of a Development Stage, please use our Mandatory Notifications Form
Council's Development Application Register is now available online in accordance with Regulation 98(3a) of the Development Regulations 2008. The register is an up to date source of all development applications lodged with Council. For more information on purchasing a copy phone 08 8551 0570. Click on the pdf document below to view -
- Fact Sheet 1 - What is planning?
- Fact Sheet 2 - Do I need approval?
- Fact Sheet 3 - Why do I need approval?
- Fact Sheet 4 - What is development approval?
- Fact Sheet 5 - What do I need to lodge an application?
- Fact Sheet 6 - What else do I need to lodge an application?
- Fact Sheet 7 - Where do I get help preparing my application?
- Fact Sheet 8 - Applications lodged by builders
- Fact Sheet 9 - What are the types of development?
- Fact Sheet 10 - Can I apply for a Non-complying development?
- Fact Sheet 11 - How are applications assessed?
- Fact Sheet 12 - What process will my application follow?
- Fact Sheet 13 - What is public notification?
- Fact Sheet 14 - Representations - Objections to an application
- Fact Sheet 15 - What are referrals?
- Fact Sheet 16 - What is the Development Plan?
- Fact Sheet 17 - What is zoning and why are there different requirements in different areas?
- Fact Sheet 18 - How do I get the Development Plan changed?
- Fact Sheet 19 - Costs associated with Development Assessment
- Fact Sheet 20 - Where can I get plans drawn?
- Fact Sheet 21 - What is CDAP?
- Fact Sheet 22 - How long will my application take?
- Fact Sheet 23 - What is the process for a land division? - Urban
- Fact Sheet 24 - What is the process for a land division? - Regional
- Fact Sheet 25 - Glossary, Key terms used in the planning process