Have Your Say: Brandwood Reserve Upgrade
The City of Victor Harbor is seeking your feedback on plans to upgrade a neighbourhood park, Brandwood Reserve.
Brandwood Reserve is located on Yandra Terrace, Hayborough and is currently undeveloped.
The proposed upgrade includes:
- a playground including a ‘natureplay’ component
- picnic facilities, park furniture, drinking fountain
- landscaping (including removal and replacement of existing plantings)
- drainage upgrade to increase useable open space
- walking path connecting to the beach access
- viewing platform looking out over Oliver’s reef and the Cockle Train tracks
- interpretive signage.
Following the adoption of the plans, it is anticipated the upgrade will be rolled out in a staged approach over four financial years from 2015/16. These works will be subject to budget approval and project priorities.
How do I provide feedback?
All feedback must be submitted in writing no later than 5pm on Tuesday, 7 April 2015.
All submissions should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer (Brandwood Reserve Upgrade) and returned:
- By post: PO Box 11, Victor Harbor SA 5211
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: 1 Bay Road, Victor Harbor
Please be aware that copies of all submissions made during this consultation period will be made publicly available in a future council agenda.
Following the public consultation period, the feedback will be collated and presented to council for their consideration.
The feedback will be used to support the budget proposal for the 2015/16 financial year.
Got a question about this consultation? Contact the City of Victor Harbor on 8551 0500.